How To Make A Complaint
As well as providing our taxi, fleet and motor trade insurance we strive to give you excellent customer service and to get things right first time but we also recognise that sometimes mistakes can happen and we can get things wrong.
We can usually resolve most issues straight away and telling us you are unhappy is our opportunity to put things right and learn from our mistakes so we can improve the products and service we offer.
Our promise to you
We will always aim to:
- Acknowledge your complaint promptly
- Treat your complaint fairly
- Resolve your complaint as soon as possible
- Once we’ve dealt with your complaint, we’ll go back to see what we can learn from your experience
You can make a complaint by:
- Telephoning your local branch or alternatively, our Customer Experience Department on 0151 538 1313
- Emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to us at: Customer Experience Dept., Patons Insurance, Unit 6 Connect Business Village, Derby Road, Liverpool, L5 9PR
If you’re not happy with our response to your complaint
We aim to resolve all complaints however, if you are unhappy with the outcome you can refer your complaint to the financial Ombudsman Service. For further information, visit their website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk. Alternatively, you can use the European’s Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform to make your complaint, which will then be forwarded to the Financial Ombudsmen Service however, we recommend you refer your complaint to either us or the Ombudsman directly.